Remedial/Deep tissue/Sports, Relaxation, Shiatsu,
Thai, Lymphatic Drainage, Pregnancy, Reflexology and Dry Needling.
Pregnancy massage is great opportunity to relax emotionally and physically. Obviously your body goes through various changes every day, some of which can cause you pain and discomfort. Pregnancy massage can help to eliminate and relieve some of your symptoms and complaints
The benefits of pregnancy massage;
It is recommended to speak with your doctor before receiving a massage if you have medical issues such as;
- Relief Headaches, muscle spasms and cramps
- Reduces stress, promotes relaxation
- Relief swelling and fluid retention and varicose veins
- Reduces pains of sciatic, lower back Hormone regulation
Length of pregnancy session should be a minimum of 60 minutes (90,120 minutes also available)
- High risk pregnancies
- Severe swelling, headaches, high blood pressure
- Diabetes pre-eclampsia and severe morning sickness
- Previous pregnancy complications
- Previous history of miscarriage
Call Meg on 0401 037 637, or 'Make an Enquiry' below, to find out more about her massage styles, or to book your first appointment.